Monday, July 15, 2013

Lightning Charger A Little Too Shocking

The Xinhya News Agency reported that a 23-year old woman from China died after getting electrocuted answering her cell phone. Her iPhone 5 was charging, probably due to the poor battery life, and resulted in a electric shock ending her life. Specifically, they are hoping for an explanation from Apple and requesting others to not use their device while charging until resolved.

An immediate response from Apple stating they were "deeply sorry for the unfortunate accident", there certainly will be more information available on this event in the coming days/weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

iPad, I'm Lovin' IT!