Accessing your files hierarchy on your iOS device has never been simple, at least without an iPad jailbreak and iFile of course. Files is a new iOS app that allows you to import stuff from Dropbox, GoogleDrive, or other sources directly and access it directly.
Email or iMessage attachments or internet web documents are easy to access. Once identified within Files app, you can rename, introduce a folder structure, and access files with built-in audio, video, and photo viewers. Many other filetypes are supported.
Here is what this app can do:
- read PDF and Office files
- lightning fast viewer for Photos & Videos
- listen to Music, complete with playlists, shuffle, artwork and Airplay
- drag/drop files from your Mac or PC right into Files using your web browser
- get files from Dropbox, Google Drive or Box
- from AVI to ZIP: Support for many popular file formats
- organize your files using simple touch gestures