- Revenue: $36 billion versus $36 billion expected.
- EPS: $8.67 versus $8.81 expected.
- iPhone: 26.9 million versus 25.3 million expected.
- iPad: 14 million versus 15 million expected (See below for explanation on this estimate).
- Mac: 4.9 million versus 5 million expected.
- iPod: 5.3 million versus 5.5 million expected.
Apple missed analyst expectations, analysts were all predicting that Apple sold 17.5 million iPads during the quarter. When Apple announced the iPad mini, it pre-announced 100 million iPads were sold a couple weeks ago..leading analysts to revise their numbers to 15 million. So Apple missed original expectations by 3.5 million, and pessimistic, revised expectations by 1 million.