Check out the walkthrough by Jeff at Jailbreak Movies
If you are like me and have already installed/purchased Dashboard X, version 2.0 will be a free upgrade for existing users. Otherwise Dashboard X 2.0 will run you $1.99 on Cydia's ModMyi repo if you were waiting for the bugs to get worked out on this Cydia app for your iPad.
Here’s the full change log for Dashboard X 2.0:
- Dropped the alert for deleting widgets.
- Pop over for adding a new widget on the iPad.
- Resizing widgets (two finger pinch).
- New animations for adding a new widget on iPhone.
- ‘Suck’ animation when removing widgets.
- In ‘Add New Widget’ dialog widgets no longer have “_” in their names.
- Compatibility with no dots tweak.
- Option to ‘replace background’ — replaces widgets’ backgrounds with a nicer ones.
- When in wiggle mode and moving widgets, a tap and hold is required before actually moving the widget, like with normal app icons.
- Different positions for different orientations on the iPad (on home screen).
- Dashboard screen supports all (landscape right, left and portrait upside down) orientations.