Native iPad support is here! PhotoForge2 is now a universal application and fully supports the iPad. All the functionality in the iPhone version is now available in the full resolution of the iPad.
- Mask painting has been dramatically improved. Painting is now incredibly fast even on super large images.
- New composition mode while mask painting allows you to see the layers below, making masking the easiest way to selectively apply filters and effects to your photos.
- Cropping handles have been redesigned and implemented making cropping much easier to control than before.
- The rotation gesture in the cropping tool has been removed and replaced with 1 degree rotation buttons.
- Added ability to save photos back to the documents directory. Making it very easy to get your images back onto your computer.
- Can now save images in JPEG, PNG and TIFF. PNG and TIFF will maintain any transparency in your images.