Individual effects applied to the photographs can be drawn or erased to portions of the photograph, allowing an amateur like me to make some pretty nice final products. TouchUp can export the photo to a shared folder through iTunes, Flickr, Twitter, email, and Facebook.
Updated features include:
- 3 new pixel-image effects: Sharpen, Pixelate, Vignette
- 2 new “Lo-fi” filters Cross Process and Redscale
- Flickr import with full Set, Tag, and Favorites integration
- New layer reusing current layer mask
- Change layer effect while preserving layer mask
- Flickr export
- AirPrint printing
Follow us @iPadJailbroken or join our Facebook page to keep updated on all the latest jailbreak information for your iPad.