MLB At Ball '11
Sometimes an iOS app created by Corporate America can be a little ho-hum, but this official iPad app of the MLB is the coolest. This app doesn't come cheap, at $15, but allows you to watch live games out of your market (if you are an MLB.TV subscriber) and a live look in button. While MLB At Bat 2011 borrows ballpark backdrops animated in MLB 11 for PS3, you get a "live" picture of the game.
Games can be simulated with pitch trajectory visualizations and streaming play-by-play information. If you are attending a game, you can "check-in" to a ballpark and unlock hidden features:
- Interactive stadium maps
- Home team deals
- Beer stand locator!
- Food discounts
MLB At Bat '11 is available for $15 from the App Store. At Bat 11 for iPad features include:
- Watch every out-of-market game during April with a free MLB.TV trial presented by Volvo
- See key plays and pivotal moments from every game with Live Look-Ins (No blackout restrictions)
- Enhanced, re-designed Gameday pitch-by-pitch features, including realistic ballpark renderings from all 30 MLB parks in partnership with MLB® 11: The Show™.
- Archived games to watch every game from 2011 on-demand
- Access your MLB.tv subscription to watch live out-of-market games all season
- Home and away radio broadcasts
- In-progress video highlights
- Condensed Games and video library archive
- Breaking news, standings, schedules, rosters and stats
Follow us @iPadJailbroken or join our Facebook page to keep updated on all the latest jailbreak information for your iPad.