As many of you know, the Verizon iPhone is coming...and rumors have surfaced that some current model iPhone 4 cases designed for the AT&T GSM iPhone 4 will not work with the Verizon CDMA iPhone 4. This Bricked iPhone case from Smallworks has a broad enough access design to allow for this slight (2mm) button relocation.
Technical Details (from Amazon)
- Tough, high impact hard case in black for the Apple iPhone 4.
- Plays with Bricks™. Compatible with LEGO® bricks.
- One piece precision molded ABS build platform with special mini-figure platform on top.
- Highly customizable and changeable. Easy to make your own stand.
- Preserves access to all buttons and features; case does not block volume and mute buttons, camera lens, flash or dock connector
Check out our iPhone 4 Brick Case giveaway here...
Follow us http://twitter.com/iPadJailbroken or join our Facebook page to keep updated on all the latest jailbreak information for your iPad.