These instructions are for the iPhone,iPod Touch and will be updated for the iPad.
Save your Cydia apps list and reinstall it again to your device.
- Open Mobile Terminal (get it from Cydia)
- Enter this command: "dpkg _-get-selections> installed-apps.txt"
- Now we have created the Cydia app list file which called "installed-apps.txt" in " / var / mobile "
- You are done, use your favorite SFTP client (Cyberduck (Mac OS X) or WinSCP (Windows) to SHH into your device).
Reinstalling your Cydia Apps, submit the file called "installed-apps.txt" to "/ var / mobile", after reinstalling Cydia and Terminal, type these commands:
- Type your password (default password: alpine)
- "apt-get dselect-upgrade"
- If you found problems type this command: "apt-get dselect-fix-missing-upgrade"
- Now Cydia will automatically reinstall all your packages