After falling in love with the iPad, you chucked your laptop out the window and swore that your life had changed forever. But it wasn't long before your laptop started following you around, was it? Little by little you began to leave your iPad behind. You wished that you were using it more. You wished that it was just as magical as you hoped it would be. The truth is that you really needed a keyboard. Not all the time, mind you, but enough so that your hastily composed emails signed with "- Sent from my iPad" wouldn't be read like "- Sent from my divan, where servants are hand-feeding me grapes as I lounge and browse the Interwebs."
- Charges over USB. Cable INCLUDED
- Attractive black leather iPad case with magnetic flap in includes fully integrated Bluetooth keyboard
- Fast and easy 3 step setup
- iPad and case together weigh 2.75lbs, that less than the new 13" MacBook Air! (2.9lbs)
- iPad function keys include: Home, Volume, iPod Controls, and Search
- Fully charged lithium ion battery lasts for 90 hours of continuous use
Available for $60 at ThinkGeek, I have requested a review sample for a hands on review and future GIVEAWAY!