This is where the Mini Bluetooth Keyboard from GearZap can help. I ran across this keyboard on CNET Crave when I was looking for an iPad Cases with an embedded keyboard, it works great where you don't have a physical keyboard.
I haven't tested this iPad keyboard though heavy use, but the battery remains charged and definitely would outlast my iPad. It connected fine to my Droid, my friends iPhone 4 and my iPad. Small and handy..
- Built-in Multimedia hot keys
- Slim body and compact design
- Power On/Off button
- Built-in rechargeable battery
- Charges via USB cable
- Wireless Bluetooth transfer
- Works in iPad / iPhone 4
- Compatible with Symbian S60, Mac OS, iPad, iPhone, Windows Mobile, Window 7 / Vista / XP / 2000
- Dimension: 114 x 60 x 8mm (approx.)
- Weight: 45g