- Soft-touch coating on a hard-shell case
- Satin-coated seamless case feels great yet offers hard shell protection
- Rubberized front edge and button covers for grip and protection
- Raised traction detail on back for in-hand grip and non-skid use
- Flip-back panel for use with dock and keyboard dock (not included)
Speck’s SeeThru Satin is a sleeker, more sophisticated looking iPad case and its seamless hard shell offers a snug fit and good protection. Its satin coating and rubberized raised front edge, button covers and back traction grip make it easy to grip and comfortable to hold. Installation of the SeeThru Satin is not difficult, but takes a little more effort than the PixelSkin because of its hard shell. A small flip back allows you to easily use the Apple dock or keyboard dock without removing the case from your iPad.