First, here is it in action
This is an adjustable stand capable of holding your iPad (or other similarly shaped device) at different angles for your reading pleasure. Let's take a closer look at the features....
- Versatile easy chair for your iPad for best ergonomic viewing
- Adjusts quickly and easily to any viewing incline
- Provides the prefect viewing angle when watching hands free
- The iPad Recliner is the Lazy Boy of iPad loungers
- Generous rubber cushion rest for your iPad’s foot
- Soft rubber strip across the top for iPad’s headrest
- Available in a two-tone color of silver and black
- Read hands-free in any position and relax while reading
- Carries a 6 month warranty against defects
The iPad Recliner is a little bulky at 8.2 inches wide (widest point), and a 13 inches deep (providing the lowest angle). Be prepared to clear off a little room for the Recliner to fit. Even in its most upright position, the Recliner is nearly 9 inches deep.
LapWorks video preview:
The LapWorks iPad Recliner has been a pleasure to work with. It's simple as it gets with only two pieces and does its job perfectly. Sure it may look a little thick, or dated at first glance, but give it a chance in person. I think you'll be pleasantly surprised by the quality feel and ease of use.
So the iPad Recliner hold your iPad securely? Check!
Does it allow you to position your iPad portrait or landscape? Check!
Does it easy adjustment height or angle? Check!
Is it practical for on the go? Nope, it doesn't fold or become more compact in any way.
The iPad Recliner is available for $34.95 from Laptop Desk
If you are looking for something a little more portable and sleek, the Laptop Desk - iPad Space Dock may suit you better. I'll try to get my hands on one to review and giveaway to all you loyal readers of iPad Jailbreak!