How does Art in Motion compare to standard drawing?
- With Art in Motion you create a scene instead of a painting.
- Instead of drawing mountains, or trees, you customize and add orbs to your scene.
- Instead of looking at your drawing, you watch your orbs come alive.
- Unlike a painting, there is motion and life in your creation. You can even interact with your scene.
- In a painting colors don’t change, in the scene colors fade and flow constantly.
Some examples of scenes I can create?
- By adding many small orbs with little friction and bounce, you can create a water effect. It can slosh around realistically as you tilt your iPad.
- You can create a large orb with gravity, and many smaller ones. Watch them as they orbit around like comets flying around a star.
- You can create a scene where brilliant colors follow your fingers as you touch the screen.
- You can create a scene where you fling fireworks with your fingers and watch them explode into beautiful colors.
- Powerful physics engine
- 20 bundled scenes (to play with and study)
- Intuitive interface for creating new scenes of your own
- Full multi-touch support, so all 10 fingers can play at once
- Many settings allowing for unique and one of a kind scenes
If you enjoy kinetic art, psychedelia, fireworks, glow sticks and similar visual stimulation, you will LOVE this app.
Art In Motion is available for $3 from the Apple iTunes App Store