- Make sure your iPad is jailbroken. It's pretty easy -- just run Spirit and you're done.
- Download Frash.deb and keep it nearby.
- Decide how you're going to get files onto your iPad. For Mac users, it's dead simple, install Netatalk. Either way, the login is "root" and password is "alpine." You can seriously screw things up while you're in there, so be careful!
- Once you've got access to the iPad's filesystem, navigate to /var/root/Media as shown here:
- Once there, open Media and create a folder called "Cydia."
- Open the new Cydia folder and create another new folder called "AutoInstall"
- Upload Frash to your new folder.
- Restart your iPad a couple times.
- You're set! Now just navigate to a page in Safari with non-video Flash content and hit the F logo to play it. Again, no video for now, but games and other simple content works. We did have a few crashes here and there, but it's early code, and things are bound to get better.
The below video was all recorded with an iphone 4 and is unedited
Download link: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=SNE9EJIR
This is in very beta form and a lot of things don't work. Most games have some issue and the reason i chose simple flash things was so they didn't crash...