“Over the last three years Cracked.com has established itself as the destination for entertaining and funny content that also educates. The new Cracked.com for iPad app allows us to bring the Cracked experience to the iPad and to be the first to do so in the humor space,” said Oren Katzeff, vice president and general manager of Cracked.com for Demand Media. “We’re truly focused on delivering great, original content to our fans and delivering unique experiences that allows them to engage and interact like never before. With the launch of our newest mobile app, our content has once again been set free, and it will find you.”
The Cracked.com for iPad app landing page was designed to be fully customizable by the team to provide unique branding opportunities for advertisers in an effort to apply Cracked’s success in creating successful, high-impact online campaigns that combine unique advertising opportunities with customized content and social media integration. Cracked has a loyal, engaged and interactive community which drives millions of views by sharing and recommending content across the social web. Like the website, the Cracked.com for iPad app offers brands, studios and networks additional access to the rabid, yet engaged Cracked community.
This app includes:
* An easy to navigate, fast loading feed featuring our latest content – with the extra second per day that we save you, you can finally spend that quality time with your family.
* Exclusive Editor’s picks, a daily updating feed of the best of our thousands of articles, hand selected by Michael Swaim, Robert Brockway, Dan O’Brien, David Wong and Jack O’Brien.
* A gallery view of the latest Photoplasty Contests.
* Our most popular and recent videos in high quality optimized for your iPad viewing pleasure.
* A view in to the Cracked break room, which will be updated frequently so that you can catch up on our latest obsessions (like robots, drinking, and drinking with robots).
Fans are already lining up to get the Cracked iPad app and saying:
“If you can only own one app – and I don’t know why that would ever be the case because apps are plentiful and so easy to download – this is the app you should own.” – Inventor of mobile apps
“There is no doubt in my mind that this app will one day win an award… when people actually care enough to have an award show for this kind of stuff.” – Academy Awards voter
Cracked.com is available for FREE from Apple iTunes App Store
iPad Media App Reviews